Global consistency in presenting construction costs
You are part of a small group of people invited to comment on the draft of the International Construction Measurement Standards (ICMS).
This is a private consultation and your comments and feedback will be fully considered by the Standards Setting Committee before a revised draft is released for a global public consultation.
Please read the draft then consider the following questions:
- Do you consider that the Standards are useful for your business or organisation? How could they be made more useful?
- Are the Standards easy to understand, use and apply? If not, how can they be improved?
- Will the Standards affect your current practice? Will this be a barrier to using the Standards?
- Are there any specific technical aspects of the Standards that you feel can be improved? If so, how?
- Are there any other international standards that you consider are relevant for ICMS? If so what are they?
Reply and have your say
Reply with your comments by emailing: email@example.com